The top 5 tips to help you win the battle against stress, depression, and anxiety.
Stress, depression, anxiety, mental health, health, alternative health, natural health, mental strength, independent assistance, personal growth, personal development, self-improvement
Copyright 2006 Christopher Green
No ceremony with this article, let it directly become five fast ways that will help you find help from stress, depression, and anxiety.
1. Open a regular break from the firing line. Working hard without regular rest is a great way to build stress and tension. Make sure you have at least one break 15 minutes in the morning and one in the afternoon and at least 20 minutes for lunch. If possible, lunch away from your workstation. Same, if you have many things to deal with your current life, take one day, or weekend elsewhere? Longer if you can – to get the breathing room will be very helpful. Even only one day from the shooting line will allow you to get a distance from the problem and help you gather your thoughts.
2. Regular exercise can help relieve stress, depression, and anxiety. Sports release endorphins into your system and will give you a natural impulse. It will also give you a break from pondering and thinking about problems and problems? But only if you do the right exercise. Avoid Exercise that allows you to reflect (lifting weight, jogging, treadmill) and doing exercises that require your full concentration. Competitive sports such as squash, tennis, badminton, and circuit training are all very good examples. You mustn’t reflect when you exercise because even if you will benefit physically, you still emphasize yourself mentally and stress, depression, and anxiety will deteriorate.
3. Stop beating yourself. Deprecation itself is a large part of stress, depression, and anxiety. Every time you beat yourself, you will erode self-esteem and self-esteem. Never say yourself. Useless, worthless, stupid, desperate, boring, ugly, and loser. Never convince yourself that other people hate you, that other people find it difficult to be around and that you are better alone. You will never consider it able to say things like that to others and you should assume it is equally unacceptable to tell yourself. These words and phrases are strong and they will hurt you. Thank you? Not perfect and you make a mistake? Just like someone else? and cut my slack. Starting today, for a pact with me to never pamper yourself again. It is not acceptable.
4. Insulation is another problem experienced by stress sufferers, depression and anxiety. OK, there will be times when you only want your own company. During such times, you can reflect over and over again about problems and events and defeat themselves for hours. Not good. Instead, use more positive isolation. Occupying your mind by handling jigsaw puzzles, logic problems, crosswords, reading books, or doing hobbies like painting, playing musical instruments, or whatever you are interested in. In this way, isolation will help you grow instead of causing you to get sick further.
5. Television, radio, and newspapers can provide you with a daily hit-hit about negativity and help lower your mood. In the main, they concentrate on the negative side of life: crime, corruption, war, scandal, and natural disasters and can give you a distorted reality view. Not to mention the number of image manipulation they are subject to. Give yourself a break from this negative drip feed and avoid it completely for one week. You might find, as I have, that they have no place in your life after that. Believe me, you won’t miss them.
Those are five, fast tips for you to help fight stress, depression, and anxiety. Please give them a try, they all help increase the level of your mood very quickly.